(*) any different specific arrangement regarding an extra extension of the submission deadline must be discussed with the conference organization directly ( email@example.com)
If you want to organize a special session, you should send your proposal to the Program Chairs by february 1st , 2021. The proposal should include:
– session title
– name, address and affiliations of the session’s organizers (one or two people)
– list of papers (5 or 10 for an oral session, possibly more for a poster session)
– list of authors and affiliations
– a short rationale describing the potential impact of the proposed session.
Special session’s organizers are expected to attend the conference and chair the session.
Please note that authors contributing to a special session should submit their paper using the standard procedure.
For more information, please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted abstracts are included in the conference program and in the on-site conference proceedings. But they are NOT published on IEEE Xplore.
– Authors with affiliations
– Main body, up to one page, single column
You may want to present a relevant work that has already been accepted for publication in a journal without preparing an extra conference version. In that case you should simply submit your accepted journal paper. Selected papers will be included in the conference program and in the on-site conference proceedings. But they are NOT published on IEEE Xplore.
FORMAT : the final pdf of your accepted journal article.
Each presented paper should be covered by one registration.